- Using 32 bit ARM CPU, operate on
embedded LINUX OS, speed up to 200MHz.
- Direct connection to PC via
TCP/IP. Connection via TCP/IP converter is not required.
Transmission speed up to 100 Mbps.
- Support various payment method (Variable Amount,
Fixed Amount, By Record).
- Support 32 payment groups. Each group able to
configure restriction on number of meal per interval/day/month, meal value per
- Able to set daily and monthly auto reset time.
- Able to set whether to present card before or after
entry of payment value.
- Support 99 types of payment item with description
and value display.
- Display Card Holder's Name, User ID and payment
- Display total payment registered and amount
collected as well as reset function with password control.
- Support same card delay operation to prevent
accidental double deduction problem.
- Each canteen just need to install a server
(BS610-4PS) and each server can support up to 32 network payment terminals via
- System can support up to 32 server, which mean a
maximum of 1024 payment terminal can be connected.